Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

An old drawing and a call to do better!

​I came back to an unfinished set of characters and decided to finish them. I’m not sure I like it. It’s very classic Natalie character design  (I’m famous so I can call something “classic Natalie”) in that the characters are not in an interesting pose and also they are smirking. I just like a smirk- sue me! 

In the future though- I’d like to design some characters to post on the blog that are in an interesting/dynamic pose! So this is me posting my un-posed standard characters as a reminder to pose your characters- and I shall pose mine in the next post- maybe compare and contrast see how it feels. 

I do, however really enjoy the colors in this. I don’t remember what the story is with these two- are they related- are they both at a birthday party? Is she his babysitter? I don’t know! But ain’t it fun to wonder? Sure.


2 comments: