By Aedan Peterson
I recently dug in to some old journals and sketchbooks at my parents house, and I realized that my interests as an 8 year old are basically the same as my up-to-date current nearing 28 year old self. Then, it was birds and animals and knights and dragons and monsters and superheroes, and now, well, if you look at what I've been posting you'll realize that I haven't deviated from that list. I'm not sure how to interpret this realization of shocking consistency, but there it is.
Anyway, there's a particular journal from 2007 that had me and Nat well on the floor with laughter that I thought I might share some excerpts of. This is a two part post. In the next one I'm going to revisit some of the ideas my lil self got on paper two decades ago with updated drawings.
Veggie tales! I think there was a how to draw feature on one of the dvds that we had. Pretty complex stuff! I labeled TWO of them for my sister Skye, so I guess she appreciated my talents.
Hahaha I love the custom Pokemon with the star rankings and good/bad categories!! Used to draw made up creatures like that too
ReplyDelete