Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Windows

 By Aedan Peterson


At the rate I'm going, my senior capstone short film (I graduated in 2021) will be finished when I'm a literally a senior. But and yet I'm determined to finish it. It's a weird process because enough years have passed since beginning that I disagree with most of the design choices now. I made an impossible character to animate and the overall style is not that interesting. Still, it would bug me my whole life if I didn't finish it since so much of the work has been done. I literally just need to animate it. Here's a long shot I'm just about to wrap up the rough animation on:



If any of you real animators have notes or critiques, feel free to share!

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome man!! So excited you're still determined to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you're still animating this!! even if the design feels outdated, your growth in draftsmanship over the years will still be reflected in the new shots you're doing.

    ReplyDelete